日期:2023-01-06作者:网友整理人气:
很多人会离开,但我们不会。
2 Taking down one of those would definitely get me a girlfriend.
打倒一个肯定能找到女朋友
3 It39;s been here for seven generations,but every single building is new.
4 It39;s 12 days North of hopeless and a few degrees South of freezing to death.
像北极这样12天绝望的严寒也有南极严寒的垂死感
5 This is Berk.这是博克岛
6 That39;s Stoick the Vast,Chief of the tribe.
这是大块头Stoick部落的首领
7 We have...我们却拥有...
8 Do I believe it?Yes,I do.
我相信吗?当然信
9 It39;s not so much what you look like.It39;s what39;s inside that he can39;t stand.
他关心的不是你的外表,而是你的灵魂
10 See?Old village.Lots and lots of new houses.
你看到了吗?老村子里有很多新居子
11 While other places have ponies or parrots...
当其他地方饲养小马或鹦鹉时...
12 never misses.
从未失手
13 We have fishing,hunting and a charming view of the sunsets.
14 And you know what happened?
你猜怎么了?
15 Dragons.龙
16 You see,most places have mice or mosquitoes.
你知道,大多数地方都有老鼠和蚊子。
a word,sturdy.
18 Winter is almost here and I have an entire villafeed!
冬天临近了 我要喂全村人!
19 No one has ever killed a Night Fury.
没人杀过夜煞
20 Any food that grows here is tough and tasteless.
任何生长在这里的食物都是坚硬无味的
21 They say that when he was a baby he popped a Dragon39;s head clean off its shoulders.
他们说他还是婴儿的时候他就能把龙头从它的脖子上扭下来
22 Great name,I know.But it39;s not the worst.
我知道这不是一个伟大的名字,但也不是最糟糕的
23 Can you not see that I have bigger problems?
你没发现我有更大的麻烦吗?
24 You got a headache.-That rock split in two.
你头痛-石头裂成两半
25 When I was a boy...-Oh,here we go.
我小的时候...-哦又来了
26 Great name,I know.But it39;s not the worst.
好名字,我知道。但不是最差的。
27 Every time you step outside disaster falls.
你一出门 灾害就降临
28 The only upsides are the pets.
宠物是唯一的好处
29 This isn39;t a joke, Hiccup!
这不是开玩笑!
30 Hiccup! Why can39;t you follow the simplest orders?
你不能老实一点
31 We move to the moor defenses.We39;ll counterattack with the catapults.
我们用投射器反击空地防守
32 It39;s located solodly on the meridian of misery.
33 My name is Hiccup.
我叫Hiccup
34 The only problems are the pests.
唯一的问题是害虫
35 Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn39;t do that.
维京勇士的壮举好像不如一个名字
36 That39;s why I39;m going to be the first.
这就是我想成为第一个的原因
37 They wouldn39;t know what to do with all...this.
他们不知道怎么吃一切...这些
38 It snows nine months of the year and hails the other three.
一年下九个月雪,三个月下冰雹
39 I thought it was crazy,but I didn39;t question him.
我觉得很疯狂,但我没有问他为什么
40 It39;s located solidly on the Meridian of Misery.
岛就坐落在"悲剧子午线"上
41 The meathead with the attitude and interchangeable hands,is Gobber.
脾气急躁还装着义肢的傻瓜叫Gobber
42 My father told me to bang my head against a rock,and I did it.
我父亲让我用头撞石头。我照做了
43 Even as a boy I knew what I was,what I had to become...
当我还是个孩子的时候,我知道我会变成什么...
44 We are Vilings.We have stubbornness issues.
45 Well,they need toothpicks,don39;t they?
他们需要牙签吗?
46 We have fishing,hunting,and a charming view of the sunsets.
我们还可以享受迷人的日落
47 Parents believe a hideous name will frighten off Gnomes and Trolls.
父母认为一个丑陋的名字可以驱赶地精和恶魔
48 Between you and me, the village could do with a little less feeding, don39;t you think?
看这个身材差距,假如没有你那么大,村子也能少负担口粮?
49 Oh, you are many things, Hiccup, but a dragon killer is not one of them.
哦,你可以胜任很多职责,但绝不是捕龙者。
50 I, I can39;t stop myself. I see a dragon and I have to just...
我无法控制自己。每当我看到龙,我就想...
来源:土味情话